Skin Care Tips during Festivals
Diwali is just round the corner and so is the festive season setting in with different lights and decorations. Everyone wants to look their best with their faces lighting up with a beautiful glow.
We at Skiin Ace Clinic, run by Dr Parul Khot, one of the top rated skin doctors, strive towards providing the most effective and the best skin care treatments, so that you can enjoy Diwali without worrying about your skin health.
During Diwali, your skin gets subjected to pollutants, chemicals, and smoke specially on the Diwali day, besides getting dry due to the onset of winter. Apart from these, Diwali comes with lots of running around, shopping, cleaning the house, consumption of unhealthy junk food and particularly less sleep.
So, to get a naturally glowing and a radiant skin, you need to take a little “time out” from your busy and stressful schedule. In this article, Dr Parul Khot, Consultant Dermatologist considers the following skin care tips during festivals.
• Glow Peels: Glow Peels harness the power of naturally occurring active ingredients in the exfoliation of the skin that help rejuvenate the skin surface. The active ingredients present in this peel has immediately visible rejuvenation benefits because it can penetrate your skin and create a controlled shedding of the superficial layers of the damaged skin. These peels have no downtime.
• Festive Peels:
• Botox: Botox is a great option when it comes to having a fresher and younger looking skin. Botox is a toxin, but when used correctly and in right dose under the guidance of a specialist, can have amazing cosmetic benefits. Botox injections can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and give a naturally glowing skin.
• Hydration Fillers: Dermal Fillers can be used to a great extent as a part of a long-term approach to skin hydration treatment. It acts as a cushioning agent for the skin, eyes, and joints. It helps reduce the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines, replenishing skin to enhance a healthy look and feel. These fillers are used to address different types of cosmetic issues like lifting the cheeks, improving sunken undereye circles, hydrating the lips, and rejuvenating the hands.
• Post-Lockdown Face Slimming: Ultrasound is proven to be one of the most effective non-invasive therapy for a smaller area of skin. Apart from this, Botox and liposuction can also be used to remove the facial fat. Perfect cheekbones and an ideal facial line are some of those important features that defines beauty.
• Heaviness/Sagging by HIFU: High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) is a non-invasive cosmetic treatment used to address issues like loose or sagging skin. This technology uses ultrasonic waves to increase the blood flow and encourages collagen production which results in firmer skin.
There are also few home remedies made from ingredients easily available as discussed below. These remedies give beautiful and lasting results but may take some time to show the results in comparison to the above cited options which gives immediate effect with no downtime.
• Wonders of raw potato: Raw potato is a proven natural ingredient to give a bright skin. A pack of fine mashed raw potato, when applied on skin can give amazing results when used on a regular basis.
• Turmeric is magical: Turmeric juice provides lustre and glow to the skin because of the presence of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components. Turmeric helps to restore the natural radiance and manage uneven skin tone.
And now get ready to look great during the festival of lights with these wonderful tips straight from Dr Parul. Her holistic approach towards her work and patients have won her recognitions and accolades. Her work sustains the balance and symmetry of the face resulting in an attractive and ravishing look.
Visit Skiin Ace Clinic, Mumbai
Reach out to us here: